You will gain insight into the following:
- learn how to arrange children’s rooms so they feel happy, sleep well and concentrate well for their studies.
- how specific parts of your house can positively or negatively affect your life
- how to avoid common interior design mistakes that can negatively affect your attitude and energy level
- how to design a bedroom that is restful and supports your sleep
- how to create a living room which is inspiring, comfortable and free from clutter
- how to arrange your home office
Participants will be asked to bring the floor plan of their house and photo’s. Drawing materials, paper, pencils and other supplies are included in the fee.
Datum: 20 September 2018
Tijd: 10:00 – 12:00
Locatie: American School in Wassenaar,
Rijksstraatweg 200, 2241 BX Wassenaar