How you feel – both mentally and physically – is influenced by your environment. In a new location, home should be a safe place and comfortable nest from which you explore the new world outside your front door.
In this course you will learn, through the philosophy of Feng Shui, how to create a home that stimulates your physical and mental well-being.
You will gain insight into the following:
- how specific parts of your house can positively or negatively affect your life
- how to avoid common interior design mistakes that can negatively affect your attitude and energy level
- how to design a bedroom that is restful and supports your sleep
- how to create a living room which is inspiring, comfortable and free from clutter
- how to arrange room for children, so they sleep well, feel happy and concentrate well on their studies
4 week program:
Lesson 1 – Arranging Your Home to change Your life
Basic Concepts – Chi Energy (all is Energy)
Theory of 5 Elements and their cycles (Earth, Metal, Fire, Wood, Water)
BAGUA energy map – how to draw Bagua over the floor plan and how to pinpoint areas which need to be improved
Lesson 2 – A room-by- room decorating with 5 Elements of Feng Shui
The Front door, Living room, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, Children room, Study and Office
Art in House
Plants – green friends purifying the air – their benefits
Clearing – how to clean stagnant energy in your house
Lesson 3 – Finding Your balance – Yin & Yang
Clutter and Clarity
The Power of smells- Natural Essential Oils, their properties and how to use them in your home (Lavender, Wild Orange, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Ylang, Ylang and more)
Diffuser – types and how to use it
Lesson 4 – Living with Intention – Creating a home with a Soul
Personal Elements and their Characteristics
Feng Shui Enhancements and why?
Participants will be asked to bring the floor plan of their house and photo’s. Drawing materials, paper, pencils,other supplies and Instruction book are included in the fee.