Everything that surrounds you in your space, your images, colours, how you position yourself, it influences your subconscious mind.
1 /3 of what we manifest in our lives and what we attract in our lives is influenced by the energy of the space around us.
Feng Shui is a philosophy that teaches us how to create harmony, positive energy and balance in your home and in your workspace.
Think of colours, materials, the arrangement of the furniture, position of your desk, position of your bed, natural light & artificial light, green plants, clutter or not – all this contributes to an environment that is well-balanced or unbalanced (thus depriving you from your energy).
If you’re not familiar with Feng Shui, it is the ancient Art of the placement of objects to support and regulate the flow of energy in your home.
Sometime we overlook the impact of the energy of the spaces surrounding us and how that energy influences our thoughts, actions, and utlimately our living experience.
Interested to hear and to learn more?
Join me in this online workshop as I explain possibilities for transformation when you use Feng Shui wisdom to make simple yet beautiful changes in Your home and Your life.
Topics we cover:
– Why Feng Shui works and its basic concept
– Common interior design mistakes that can negatively affect your attitude and energy level and how to avoid them
– How to create Feng Shui Home Office
– Arranging yoour bedroom for restful sleep
– Influence of colours on your emotions and feelings
– Impact of images and symbols around you
Ask your questions during the workhsop.
Everybody will receive answer, directly or later by email.