The way our home is arranged has impact on our well-being, mood and the motivation to act. Home is place where we rest, relax, refresh. However, at times, it also can be a place which makes us tired and deprives us from our own valuable energy.
You can improve your happiness, health and well-being by creating harmony, good energy and balance in your home.
Find out more about the most important oncepts of Feng Shui and how you can apply them directly in your home – to create uplifting, inspiring, nourishing and well-balanced living space.
Topics we cover:
– avoid common interior design mistakes that can negatively affect your attitude and energy level
– where and how to place your furniture
– why the position of your office desk is important for your success
– how to arrange your bedroom for deep and nourishing sleep
– colours and materials to use for balance
We also explore inner secrets of fragrances and the sense of smell, and how to use them best ways in your home.
Bring the floor plan of your house.